Lavrentjev V.A., Golovina E.S. (AO «Samaraneftehimproject», Samara) E-mail: LavrentevVAfirstname.lastname@example.org
Построение регрессионных уравнений для виртуальных анализаторов основных показателей качества процесса алкилирования
Keywords: APC, APCS, virtual analyzers, crude oil refining, petrochemistry, alkylation, regression.
Abstract. The growth prospects of the chemical and petrochemical industries are shaped by the necessity of developing and implementing advanced technological solutions for improving operational performance of production by the effect of selecting the most suitable process parameters and predicting quality factors of the end products once very minute. The task of continuous product quality control may be successfully resolved by means of implementing an Advanced Process Control System (APCS). The functioning of APCS is based on virtual analyzers (VA) of product quality. A virtual analyzer is a mathematical model which is being developed with reference to long-time statistics of lab collected and performance data. Virtual analyzers facilitate assessing the desired, rather than directly measured, product quality factors by product parameters which are under continuous control by means of advanced control systems. The article describes an approach to developing a system of virtual analyzers for target quality factors of alkylphenols based on regression equations that have been formulated by the least-squares method.
1. Shumikhin A.G. et al. Experience of developing and implementing Advanced control systems for crude oil refining processes by the effect of virtual quality analyzers //Bulletin of Perm National Research University. Chemical technology and biotechnology. – 2016. – №. 2.
2. N.V. Usheva, O.E. Moyzes, O.E. Mityanina, E.A. Kuzmenko, Mathematical modeling of chemical technological processes: training manual. – Tomsk, TTU, 2014. – Page 135.
3. Ibatullin A.A., Ogudov A.A., Khakimov R.A. Continuous quality analysis being applied to the development of advanced process control systems for the sulfuric alkylation unit //Omsk Research Bulletin. – 2017. – №. 1 (151).
4. Lebedev N.N. Chemistry and technology of organic and petrochemical synthesis. College textbook, 4th edition. Moscow: Khimya, 1988. – Page 592.
5. Potekhin V.M. Fundamentals of the chemical process the theory of organic matter technology and oil
refinery / V.M. Potekhin, V.V. Potekhin St Petersburg: Chimizdat, 2005. – Page 912.
6. Akhnazarova S.L., Kafarov V.V. Optimizing chemical experiments and chemical technologies. – М.: Высш. шк., 1978. – Page 319.
7. Gumerov A.N., Valeyev A.N. et al. Mathematical modeling of chemical technological processes: training manual. – М.: Coloss, 2008. – Page 160.