Babayev E.R.,1 Efendiyeva Kh.G.,1 Mammadova P.Sh.,1 Poletayeva O.Yu.,2 Mukhametzyanov I.Z.3 Behbudova Kh.Z.1
(1Academician A.Guliyev Institute of Chemistry of Additives of NAS Azerbaijan, Baku, 2 Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, 3LLC «Gazpromneft STC», Moscow) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Синтез s-тетраметил–этиламмоний-о-бутилксантогенатов и исследование их в качестве антимикробных добавок к смазочно-охлаждающим жидкостям
Keywords: syntezed, butylxantogenate, terametylammoniy, bacteriside, fungiside, bioside.
Abstract. Water and emulsion lubricant-cooling fluid (LCF) are subject to microbiological damage during operation. At this time, the operation, physical-chemical, and sanitary-hygienic indicators of the LCF deteriorate and they become useless. Biocides are used as antimicrobial additives for water or water-emulsion LCFs, which also belong to the class of various organic compounds containing nitrogen and sulfur. In the present paper, a new derivative of butylxanthogenic acid was obtained from the interaction of tetramethyl-, tetraethylammonium iodine with potassium butylksantogenate. The antimicrobial properties of O-Butyl-S-tetramethyl-, tetraethylammonium xantogenate have been studied in lubricating-cooling fluid. It has been established that the O-butyl-S-tetramethyl ammoniumxantogenate has a high bactericidal, fungicidal effect in the range of 0.5-0.25-%.
The structure of the substances was confirmed by IR spectroscopy.
1. Guliev A.M. Chemistry and technology of additives for oils and fuels. L.: Chemistry, 1985, pp.102-118, 136.
2. Actual problems of biological damage and protection of materials, products and structures / ed. N.A. Plate. M.: Science, 1989. P. 256.
3. Melnikov N.N. Chemistry of pesticides. M: Chemistry. 1968, p. 224.
4. Rakhimov I.F., Kholov D.K. Effect of sodium salt of S — carboxymethyl ester of 1-oxide-2,2,6 tetramethylpiperidine 4-xanthogenic acid on metabolic processes in experimental animals. Journal Avicenna Bulletin. Dushanbe. 2009, pp. 628-630.
5. Krein S.E., Bessmertny K.I., Nette I.T., Grechushkina N.N. The influence of microorganisms on the properties of petroleum fuels. Journal. Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology. 1973, No. 9, pp.143-145.
6. A.M.Magerramov, P.Sh.Mamedova, Kh.A.Garazade and others. Synthesis and study of some derivatives of petroleum acids as antimicrobial additives to cutting fluids. Journal. Azerbaijan oil industry. 2013, No. 5, pp.39-422.
7. Mamedova P.Sh., Babaev E.R., Belyaeva A.S., Safiullina I.I., Azizova S.M., Eyvazova I.M., Rolnik L.Z. Antioxidant and antimicrobial properties of sulfur-containing phenol derivatives. Bashkir Chemical Journal. 2016, v.23, №4, P.84.
8. Aliev F.Yu., Azizova S.M. Antimicrobial efficacy of benzyalkanoioldisulfides in M-11 oil. Journal. Young scientist. 2014, No. 17 (76), pp.22-25.
9. Sardarova S.A., Osmanova S.F., Mamedov F.A., Mamedova P.Sh., Sultanova S.A. 2,2 — [(1-phenylethylledine) bis (thio) bis-pridin-2-acetic acid amide as antimicrobial additives to lubricating coolants. Azerbaijan patent No. İ 2018 0050.
10. Babaev E.R., Efendieva Kh.K., Movsumzade E.M., Mamedova P.Sh., Poletyaeva O.Yu., Kolchina G.Y., Karimov E.Kh., Gakhramanova K.R. O-Butyl-S-tetramethylammoniumxantogenate as antimicrobial additive to lubricating-refrigerant fluids. Azerbaijan Patent No. a 2019 0059b, B.I. 2020. No. 3-5. P.40. 11. Bellamy L. New data on IR spectra of complex molecules. M: Mir, 1971, 318 p.