УДК: 665.775: 625.7/8
Влияние группового состава темных кубовых остатков и условий их окисления на свойства битумных вяжущих
Isakov A.M.1, Kapustin V.M.2, Nebratenko D.Yu.3, Stupak S.V. 2
(1Institute of Fine Chemical Technologies, MIREA — Russian Technological University, Moscow, 2National University of Oil and Gas «Gubkin University», Moscow, 3 Russian Transport University, Moscow (MIIT))
Keywords: bituminous raw materials; dark bottoms of oil refining; change in the group composition; thin film chromatography (TLC).
Abstract. Bitumen is a complex and specific in its composition organic materials, the physicomechanical, chemical, adhesive and other properties of which significantly depend on their group composition and the ratio of hydrocarbon fractions included in them. These properties, in turn, are directly related to the composition of the feedstock, which is determined by the level (depth) of processing of oil shoulder straps and the methods of oxidation and compounding of refined products of different levels. This work evaluates the group composition of the initial bituminous raw material and its changes during oxidation under various conditions. The study showed that the oxidation process is dominated by the processes of thermal oxidative destruction, leading to the decomposition of fractions of saturated hydrocarbons into aromatic, resinous and partially aromatic fractions into asphaltenes prone to agglomeration. The results of the study expand knowledge about the development of the potential for regulating the properties of commercial bitumen and polymer-bitumen binders based on them by varying the composition of oil strands supplied for oxidation. The data obtained were used to optimize the production processes of LLC «BITUM», Salavat, for the purpose of large-scale production of commercial bitumen and PMB. The binders produced were used in 2018-2019 for the production of asphalt concrete and polymer-asphalt concrete mixtures and the device of coatings based on them in the Volga Federal District.
- Gureev A.A., Bystrov N.V., Kleimenov A.V., Orlov D.V. On the durability and elasticity of road bitumen materials / / The world of petroleum products. Oil Companies Bulletin. – 2013, № 9, P. 35-37.
- Kapustin V. M. Gureev A. A. Technology of oil refining. — M.: Koloss, 2008.- 334 p.
- Keshmirizadeh E., Shobeirian S., M. Memariani Determination of Saturates, Aromatics, Resins and Asphaltenes (SARA) Fractions Chromatography Methods: Study of the Geochemical Parameters // Journal of Applied Chemical Research. – 2013, V. 7, №. 4, P. 15-24.
- Sibgatullina R. I., Abdullin A. I., Yemelyanycheva E. A., Bikmukhametova G. K. Influence of tar oxidation parameters on the properties of the final bituminous material. Kinetic features of the oxidation of oil residues to bitumen // Bulletin of the Technological University. – 2016. V. 19, №. 2, P. 41-47.
- Gokhman L. M. Bitumen, polymer-bitumen binders, asphalt concrete, polymerasfalt concrete: method. a manual for students of the State Educational Institution DPO GASIS / comp. L. M. Gokhman. — Moscow: Publishing house of the State Educational Institution DPO GASIS. – 2008. — 94 p.
- Isakov A.M., Nebratenko D. Yu. On the organization of the research sector when working on the Superpave methodology // Bulletin of the KRSU. – 2020. V. 20. №. 12, P. 111-117.
- Official website of the equipment manufacturer IATROSCAN MK-6S [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.ses-analysesysteme.de (accessed 20.10.2019).
- Kotov S.V., Levanova S.V., Madumarova Z.R., Pogulyaiko V.A., Zinovieva L.V., Tyshchenko V.A. The influence of the hydrocarbon composition of tar on the kinetic laws of their oxidation / / Petrochemistry. – 2009, V. 49, №. 3, P. 243-246.
- Laboratory and analytical complex of LLC «BITUMEN» [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http:// http://sbitum.ru/production/ (accessed: 10.04.2021).