1Mitin I.V., 2Tatur I.R., 2Spirkin V.G.
(1JSC «Gazpromneft Moscow Lubricants Plant»,2 Russian state University of oil and gas (National research university) named after I. M. Gubkin, Moscow)
Проблемы регенерации отработанных нефтяных масел
Keywords: waste oil, regeneration, utilization, ecology, environment, hydrotreating.
Abstract: The need to regenerate waste oils is due to continuously increasing environmental requirements and requirements for the use of renewable sources of raw materials. In the pre-war and post-war periods, government regulations were adopted to encourage the collection of waste oils. Regeneration plants were created at a number of refineries. During the period of perestroika, the system of centralized collection and regeneration of waste oils collapsed. Russia is one of the last countries in the world to collect and regenerate waste oils. The government has outlined a strategy for the development of the industry for recycling, neutralization of production waste, and regeneration of used oils. To implement the strategy, it is necessary to improve the regulatory framework and establish financial incentives for the collection and recovery of waste oils.
1. Losikov. B. V. Physico-chemical basis of regeneration of the oils.ed.2 extra –M. Moscow, Leningrad: gostoptekhizdat — 1948. — 163s.
2. Shashkin P. I., Bray I. V. Regeneration of spent oil oils. — M.: Chemistry. 1970. -152 PP.
3. Global Used Oil Markets and Re-refining Industry | Lubricant. //Kline report «Global used oils 2009». — 22 October 2010. — Vienna. www.KlineGruh.com.
4. Materials of the conference CREON Energy company «oil Production and regeneration 2014». Moscow. -31. 03. Two thousand fourteen.
5. Directive 2008/98 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2008/98/EC of 19 November 2008 On waste and repealing certain Directives.
6. Rogov V. I. Regeneration of waste oils will save hundreds of thousands of rubles //Driving. — 1934. «No. 11. — P. 18. 7. Regeneration of waste oils //Behind the wheel. — 1940.
No. 11. — P. 10.
7. Regeneration of waste oils //Behind the wheel. — 1940. No. 11. — P. 10.
8. Mayboroda S. E. Overview of the treatment of waste oils. Part I. Domestic experience in organizing the collection and processing (utilization) of waste oils //World of oil products. The oil companies’ bulletin. — 2015. No. 1. — Pp. 4-11.
9. Bray I. V. Regeneration of transformer oils. 2nd edition, revised and expanded-M.: Chemistry. -1972. — 168 p.
10. Order of the Minister of defense of the Russian Federation of July 23, 2004 «On approval of the Manual on military (ship) economy in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation».
11. Order of the Deputy Minister of defense of the USSR-chief of the rear of the USSR armed forces No. 62 of03.07.1989, Moscow. About the order of collection, use and delivery of spent oil products to the Soviet Army and the Navy.
12. RD 34.09.604-89. Standard instructions for organizing the collection and rational use of waste oil products at thermal and hydraulic power plants, electric grid companies and repair enterprises of the Ministry of energy of the USSR.
13. Instructions for the collection, storage, regeneration and rational use of spent petroleum products in railway transport. No. CT / 4658 of November 26, 1988
14. Temporary regulations on the organization of collection and rational use of spent oil products. Ministry of fuel and energy of the Russian Federation, dated April 28, 1994.
15. Technical regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 030/2012. «Requirements for lubricants, oils and special liquids».
16. Order of the government of the Russian Federation of December 28, 2017 No. 2971-R. Standards for recycling waste from the use of goods for 2018-2020.
17. Order of the government of the Russian Federation dated January 25, 2018 No. 84-R. Strategy for the development of industry for processing, recycling and neutralization of production and consumption waste for the period up to 2030. 18. Recycling of waste oils — what we sow, we reap. // Literary review of the problems of regeneration of the company «ROSA-1» — 2015. email@example.com