Влияние эксплуатационных факторов на показатели метода оценки термоокислительной стабильности авиакеросинов в динамических условиях
Influence of Operational Factors on Evaluating Method Indicators of Thermal Oxidative Stability of Aviation Kerosene Under Dynamic Conditions
Astafyev V.A., Anisimov D.I.
(Federal Autonomous Enterprise «The 25th State Research Institute
for Himmotology of Ministry of Defence of Russian Federation», Moscow)
Keywords: thermal oxidative stability of jet fuel, indicators of the TOS evaluating method, operational factors of the TOS evaluating method
On the laboratory unit for evaluation of thermo-oxidative stability (TOS) of aviation kerosene under dynamic conditions the following regularities were obtained: test temperature, time of fuel stay in the heating zone and activity of the heat-low-water surface. Extreme dependence of the values of the index speed of pressure drop increase on the control filter W on the time of fuel stay in the heating zone τpreb, with its maximum value of 80 seconds was found. There is also shown a linear increase in the values of the sediment quantity in the estimating tube ΔE from the time of fuel staying in the heating zone τ, with the change of the straight line slope angle at τpreb also equal to 80 seconds. It was found that index of sediment formation beginning temperature does not depend on test temperature and time of fuel staying in the heating zone, but depends on activity of evaluation tube surface.
1. STO 08151164-014-2010 Motor fuel. Method for Determination of Thermo-Oxidative Stability in Dynamic Conditions on DTS-2 Unit» — Moscow: FAU «25 State Research Institute of Chemistry of the Russian Ministry of Defense», 2010. – 20 p.
2. Sablina Z.A., Shirokova G.B., Ermakova T.I. Laboratory methods of the motor and jet fuel properties estimation. — Moscow.; Chemistry, 1978. – 101 p.
3. Gorodetsky, V.G.; Seregin, E.P.; Golenev, I.I. Determination of the thermal stability of the jet fuels on the DTS-2 installation (in Russian) // Chem. Tec. Fuels and Oils J, 1978. — – Vol. № 2, – 49 p.
4. STO 08151164-0305-2019 «Fuel for jet engines. Evaluation method Thermo-Oxidative Stability under Dynamic Conditions on DTS-4» — Moscow: FAU «25 State Research Institute of Chemistry of the Russian Ministry of Defense», 2019. – 37 p.
5. Astafiev V.A., Anisimov D.I., Shatalov K.V. Installation for determination of Thermo-oxidative stability of fuels under dynamic conditions // Patent of Russia №2609861, 2017. — Vol. № 7.
6. Yanovskiy, L.S.; Ivanov, V.F.; Galimov, F.M.; Sapgir, G.B. Coke deposits in the aviation-ion and rocket engines. — Kazan, 1999. – 284 p.
7. Kafarov V.V. Cybernetics Methods in Chemistry and Chemical Technology. — Moscow: Chemistry, 1985. – 312 p.